The script continues, the plot thickens, the pace quickens, the writer sickens and flees to LJ for solace!
septicemic has agreed to sketch my Mars base, so I can include a map of the landscape along with the script when I shop it around. Otherwise, it turns out, it's really hard to DESCRIBE the layout of various modular landing units and jiffy popper plastic domes.
This fulfills a wish of mine, personalized art from septicemic, whose talent and majestry are known far and wide and sprawling forth from the great state of Ohio!
I turn 30 in three weeks, Feb. 1. I wish for fic, like so, and moreso! Consult my shameless wishlist and revel in my shame! Or, you know, write me one of these things!
[But don't let it discourage you from buying me stuff or sending me songs, natch. *g*]
- Family Guy Brian/Stewie. Just, something wonderful and wrong and with roadtripping.
- thirtysomething, really, ANYTHING. I want TS fic SO BAD. Maybe some Ellyn/Melissa, some good subversive slash. Or Michael/Gary, or Hope/Susannah!
- Love & Rockets, Maggie/Hopey with some angst and punk rock? Or, like, Hopey/Penny where Hopey would rather be with Maggie? Mmmm.
- Northern Exposure, clever, angsty, sexy Fleischman/O'Connell, devoid of schmoop. Well, okay, a little schmoop. But not a lot!
- Betsy-Tacy. Tell me you don't want to read Betsy/Tacy/Tib 3some as much as I do? However, what I'd really like is some Betsy/Winona. Mmmm!
- Chronicles of Prydain, Eilonwy/Achren. How hot, seriously, would that be??? Or Taran/Gwydion, or even just some really crowd-pleasing Taran/Eilonwy. I mean. Dude.
- And, since I can, MOOOOORE Into the Woods? Anything with the Baker and/or his wife. [ETA: mazily already totally represented for me, here: Another Witch, Another Moment, because she's Queen of the Sondheim Playground! However, I want MOOOORE, even MOOOOORE!] Or, some Baker's Wife/Cinderella? Hot stuff, kiddo, hot stuff.
- And how about some Boomer fic for BSG? I would just about kill for a Helo/Boomer/Starbuck threesome.
- Or some classic B5 Lennier/Marcus?
- Or some classic Jeremiah Jeremiah/Markus?
- Or some classic ridiculously hot Janeway/Seven.
I now return you to your regularly scheduled script-writing, already in progress, and leaning suspiciously toward the slashy.